Has it been since April??!! Oops, I'm such a Blogger Loser! LOL
Got out my scrappy stuff this afternoon and scrapped this fun picture of the gals modeling our new Lululemon crops that we bought during some serious shopping in Toronto in August. Was a FUN time - have to do it again... and again... and again!
I used this sketch I found on Pinterest (and switched it around):
Here's my LO
Close up of my journaling
and a close up of the funky flower I made using Tim Holtz distressed floral dies
Thanks for dropping by!!

Got out my scrappy stuff this afternoon and scrapped this fun picture of the gals modeling our new Lululemon crops that we bought during some serious shopping in Toronto in August. Was a FUN time - have to do it again... and again... and again!
I used this sketch I found on Pinterest (and switched it around):
Here's my LO
Close up of my journaling
and a close up of the funky flower I made using Tim Holtz distressed floral dies
Thanks for dropping by!!





No comments:
Post a Comment