Sunday, January 29, 2012

BoBunny LO Challenge Friday - And this is what I created!

BoBunny has a LO Challenge Friday going on and Agnieszka Piskorz created this awesome sketch. 

and here's my LO using a photo of my beautiful Grandson Jackson where he's showing one of his more "pensive" looks!

I love BoBunny --- it's become one of my fav SBooking Companies. The products I used for this LO are

BoBunny PP: Back to Basics: a Gift of Love and Gabrielle Stripe, DoubleDot Kiwi Flourish and Kiwi Stripe;
BoBunny Brads; Letters: BoBunny Press Vicky B
Other: self-adhesive letters: Glitz Design & Autumn Leaves; floss (unknown); Sizzix retro hearts using Big Kick; Journaling: Computer generated - Arial 14 pt


Thanks for Visiting - I would love to hear your comments! :)




2 comments:

Kerry said...

Very cute! I love capturing the variety of expressions that my kids have...it's nice to document more than just smiles sometimes.

Lilac_Trees said...

OMG Joan, he's gotten SO big. I guess I should stop by more often! Miss you and all my other fellow Lil Scrappers Alumni.