There's an online crop over @ www.lilscrappers.com this weekend and I was asked if I wanted to put out a few challenges for the gals as part of my DT duties this month! Sure, no problem! :) My first challenge was to create a Memory LO page using a poem and as part of the challenge you had to use a stamped image. I created this LO of my awesome mother-in-law, who we all miss terribly - She was so much fun! When I saw the poem in our local newspaper a few months ago, I knew I had to use it for something special and it suits "Nanny" perfectly!
My second challenge was a Photo Kard.... pretty simple, just had to add a little bling! here's my card:
And my 3rd Challenge was to create paper flowers.... they are all the rage now in the scrapbooking world (is there any other? - LOL) And here's what I created:
And that's it! Thanks for visiting!




.jpg)

2 comments:
Your stuff is as amazing as ever! I haven't been visiting nearly often enough.
Plan on seeing me around more. ;)
Fabulous challenges Auntie Joan!!!!
My fave was the photo card one!
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment