Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Invites

Here are the wedding invites I made (all 250 of them!!!) for our son's wedding to his wonderful fiancée this July. I have had so many nice compliments from those who received one, that it has been well worth all the work. I really enjoyed making them There were a lot of steps to the invite. I used black bazzill cs as a base; printed their names on white bazzill cs and embossed that with my BigShot/cuttlebug plate. Added a bit of red ribbon and a bling diamond and voila! That was the outside! Whew! The inside was printed on white linen paper and adhered with doublesided tape to the inside of the card base. On the lefthand side of the inside it says: "Today I marry my friend" using windsong script. The couples' wedding colours are b&w and a touch of red. And thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

These are gorgeous, your patients knows no bounds. Jay xx

Boo said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!