Check out what I won over at SavvynSassy!!!! I still can't believe it!!! I've participated in a few online crops and I have to tell ya.... SnS were giving away some awesome prizes!!! (for some darn reason I can't get the link to work, but just copy and paste into your bar and it should bring you to where ya wanna go!)
Here's a pic too!!!

http://www.savvynsassy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7737&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
8 comments:
WOW Auntie Joan. What an awesome prize. What will you do with all that stuff? LOL
Mitch
I'm so excited for you! When I saw your name for the grand prize, I was so happy for you!! I have been on the receiving end of those prizes before!! It's AWESOME!!! Oh and you'll love your ribbon iron! I use mine ALL the time!!!!!! Plus it's an excuse to use/buy more ribbon!!! Enjoy your goodies!! xo Amanda
Wow Joan, you won an awesome assortment of goodies. So that's where you're hangin' out these days. Been missing ya over at SSZ!!
Yay you!!!
OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!
Couldn't have been happier with the grand prize recipient.
WTG!! ENJOY!!!!!!
That's quite the haul there girlfriend!! lol!!! YUM~! Enjoy it! :)
Whoo hoo...yummie-licious prize there Joan!!! I'm sure you're having fun with all your new goodies!
Smiles.
Ouuuu girl....look at all that stuff... Congrats...
How's my autie Joan these days?
Post a Comment