Joan, this is absolutely *GORGEOUS*!!! I love the turquoise, and the cluster of embellies.. yum!! They are a beautiful couple!!! :) Congrats to you and them!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Your elements are stunning and I lovethe blossom cluster. Your design is sensational and lets the picture take centre stage!! Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!!
Just so you know, I've tagged you with an I Love Your Blog Award! :) Check it out here:http://craftinchick.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/someone-loves-my-blog/
6 comments:
Ok WOW!! THat is just a beautiful page. Submit this one ok!!
Very beautiful!!! You have a very handsome son and a beautiful future daughter-in-law!
Joan, this is absolutely *GORGEOUS*!!! I love the turquoise, and the cluster of embellies.. yum!! They are a beautiful couple!!! :) Congrats to you and them!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Your elements are stunning and I lovethe blossom cluster. Your design is sensational and lets the picture take centre stage!! Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!!
What a cute couple!!
Gorgeous LO Joan! Stunning!
Just so you know, I've tagged you with an I Love Your Blog Award! :) Check it out here:http://craftinchick.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/someone-loves-my-blog/
Jen
Joan I love this LO!!!! The colours are perfect and you son and his wife to be are beautiful!!! Gorgeous photo!!! :]
Post a Comment