Well, what ever you are applying for will be blown away b/c they are gorgeous!
Sorry Joan me again,I tagged youhttp://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged-again.html
Good luck, Joan! They are beautiful cards!
Ohhhh pretty!!! I think you will knock the socks off the people for that *thing* your appling too!!! LOL .... ohhh and did you get that lace punch through cardstock???? Please share your secret!!!!
I love the b&w cards!!! Good luck Joan!! I'm sure you will 'wow' them too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, what ever you are applying for will be blown away b/c they are gorgeous!
Sorry Joan me again,
I tagged you
http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged-again.html
Good luck, Joan! They are beautiful cards!
Ohhhh pretty!!! I think you will knock the socks off the people for that *thing* your appling too!!! LOL .... ohhh and did you get that lace punch through cardstock???? Please share your secret!!!!
I love the b&w cards!!! Good luck Joan!! I'm sure you will 'wow' them too!
Post a Comment